RULES REGARDING ATTENDANCE
- Students need to wear their Identity Cards while in the college campus.
- Student shall take proper care of all college property.
- Cleanliness in the campus should be maintained by all students
- Students should attend classes on Time.
- If the student is found involved in ragging, action will be taken against her as per the 'Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999'.
75% attendance is compulsory for all regular students in each semester, failing which the student will not be eligible to appear for the external examination of each semester.
RULES REGARDING REFUND OF FEES
RULES OF RESERVATION:
- Payment of fees is considered as confirmation of admission.
- 80% of the tuition fee will be refunded if student leaves the college within a fortnight of the opening of the college.
- 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded in case of a students who leave the college after 15 days of the confirmation of her admission to college, but within 30 days from the date of the opening of the college.
- Fees other than tuition fees will be not refunded.
- Full fees will be refunded to students who are admitted provisionally pending the issue of certificate of eligibility but who are later declared ineligible for admission by the University, after deducting Rs. 5/- as incidental charges.
- In all cases of refund offees, the decision of the Principal of the College shall be final.
While giving admission to students the following reservation rules will apply.
Legal Reservation :
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes converts to Buddhism : 13%
- Scheduled Tribe : 7%
- De-notified Tribes (A) : 3%
- Nomadic Tribes (B) : 2.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (C) : 3.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (0) : 2%
- Other Backward Classes : 19%
TOTAL : 50%
Among the 50% seats for open category and 50% seats for reserved category, some seats as shown below will be reserved for following types of candidates (Internal Reservation).
- Candidates having a certificate from civil surgeon that the candidate is Physically Handicapped and deformity is 40% but is able to complete the course - 3%.
- Daughter / Wife of person in active / retired military service - 2%
- One additional seat in each division for Kashmiri migrant.