General Rules for all Undergraduate Programmes under faculty of commerce
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) - 3 Years Programme
- A student cannot get re-admission into the II or III year after 4 years of break.
- This break will be allowed only once during the programme.
- Students from other University can not take direct admission in II year of Master's programme.
- A graduate of another University seeking admission to the department shall apply to University for a Certificate of Eligibility / Migration Certificate. No graduate of another University shall be admitted to the Department / College except on the producstion of a Certificate of Eligibility, Issued by the University.
- The University may issue a Provisional Certificate of Eligibility if it is satisfied that the applicant is prima facie eligible for admission to this University. Such provisional Certificate shall enable the candidate to get admission to the Department/College at her own risk, on the condition that she obtains a Final Certificate of Eligibility and Migration before the close of the academic term in which the candidate is provisionally admitted to the University.
- Application forms of candidates from other University will not be accepted if they are not accompanied by Provisional Certificate of Eligibility. Simillarly the transfer certificate will have to be produced by the candidate wherever necessary.
- If a candidate fails to obtain the Final Certificate of Eligibility / Migration certificate / Transfer Certificate before the close of the academic term, in which she is provisionally admitted to the University, her admission to the Department / College and her attendance at lectures during the term are liable to be cancelled.
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three year programme leading to the degree of Bachelor of Commerce must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examinalion conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary(and Higher Secondary Education with the following subjects:
- English Paper of 100 marks.
- Any one of the Modern Indian Languages or Modern Foreign Languages or any classical languages or Information Technology.
- Any four subjects carrying 100 marks each.
- Any one vocational subject carrying 200 marks.
- Any three subjects carrying 100 marks each.
Must have passed the Higher Secodary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination with the Minimum Competency based vocational commerce courses conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education .
The students who passed University Entrance Test (UET) conducted by the Centre for Distance Education (CDE) will be eligible to join the programme through Distance mode only.
B.Com. II Year
For a student from this University - should have cleared first year in the same subject or has passed with admissible ATKT.
For a student from another university - should have studied at least two courses of four credits each in the first year in the same subject. Passed in first year without ATKT.
Passed three years Govt. /D.T.E. recognised Diploma Course of Commerce / administration services.
B.Com. III Year
For a student from this University - should have cleared second year in the same subject or has passed with admissible ATKT.
For a student from another university - should have completed at least six courses of 4 credits each or 24 credits in the I and II year in the same subject. Passed in I and II year without ATKT.