Post-matric Scholarship is awarded to students from the minority communities for students from class XI to Ph.D
- The students should be studying in Government Schools 1 Colleges / Institutes and Private Schools / Institutes recognized by an appropriate authority including technical and vocational courses of class XI and XII level in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)/lndustrial Training Centres affiliated to NCVT).
- Annual income of parents/guardian should be less than 2 lakhs.
- The continuation of award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination.
- Students obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme of this purpose.
30% of the scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
Please look out for the advertisement of State Government / UT Administration March / April.
- Admission and Tuition fee for classes XI to XII actually paid, subject to a maximum of 7000/- per annum for hostellers as well day scholars.
- Admission and course / tuition fee for technical and vocational course of XI to XII level actually paid, subject to a maximum of 10,000/- per annum for hostellers as well as day scholars.
- Maintenance allowance of 380/- per month for hostellers and 230/- per month for day scholar for student for classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.
- Courses other than technical and vocational at under graduate and post graduate level, the maintenance allowance would be 570/- per month for hosteller and 3001- per month for day scholar.
- For M.Phil. and Ph.D. (for those researchers who are not awarded any fellowship by university or any other authority) of 1200/- per month for hosteller and of 550 per month for day scholar.