Students from other backward class whose parents previous year's income is less than Rs. 1,00,000/- should apply for Government of India post matric scholarship in prescribed form and within prescribed time limit.
- Two xerox copies of student's Caste Certificate from Executive Magistrate or Tahasildar.
- Two xerox copies of Last Year Income Certificate of parents from Executive Magistrate or Tahasildar.
- Two xeroxcopies of Ration Card where in student's name is included
- Two xerox copies of Marklist.
- Two xerox copies of School Leaving Certificate.
- Two xerox copies of Adhar Card.
Note: Repeater Students are not eligible for GOI Scholarship however they can apply for Freeship, if they have failed in the same class only once.